- two-thirds of savers worried about weak housing market
- rising healthcare costs in retirement expected to challenge middle class
- debt of the elderly and near-elderly becoming increasingly challenging
- smartphones and tablets making inroads as communication channels
- automated features continue to be well-received
- account balances of long-term "consistent" participants show resilience
We will continue to monitor interesting trends in 2014, and welcome comments, feedback, and topic suggestions. Happy New Year to all!!