- Are you so overwhelmed with photos that you don't know where to start?
- Do you have old photos that reside in a shoebox in your closet?
- Do you have an old, professionally created album from a family event, but no idea who was in the photos?
- Does your smartphone have several thousand photos on it, and you promise yourself that you will organize them - but never do?
- Do you want to get a handle on your photo collection but don't have the time?
- Do you need to digitize your print collection or come up with ideas to print your digital collection of photos?
- Most of us have heard the expression, "A picture is worth a thousand words." When you see a photo, does that bring a thousand words to mind or do you have writer's block?
Your photo reflections - mirroring your heart & memories.
Our focus is to help you gather your huge collection of photos, old and new, and create the stories you want to share with others. We will create your story. You undoubtedly have great stories to tell from all the photos you have. In this day and age of instant information, it's nice to step back and remember the things that are important to you. For most of us, memories of family and close friends is at or near the top of the list. We would be honored to help you sort through your vast collections, figure out how to organize the photos, and work with you to write a story about the photos - your story. We will customize according to your preferences. Here are a few ideas:
- Family history book - from booklet to coffee table size
- Annual family photo book
- Nonprofit organization events
- Adoption stories - building families in many ways
- Family travel guide - your vacation highlights
- Your hometown - over the years
- Family newsletter to share via PDF
- Hard times and good times - challenges and triumphs
- Remembering family and friends - those lost recently and from years ago
- Where were you when ______? Personal memories of historic moments (e.g., first walk on the moon)